1. To promote the highest standards of teaching and learning, to enable the children to become successful, independent learners who achieve their very best.
2. To promote a school community where children behave with care, consideration and co-operation.
3. To provide a caring and secure environment by ensuring that discipline is applied in a fair and consistent manner encouraging respect for others.
4. To develop healthy lifestyles for all those within our school community.
5. To encourage parents to play an active role in their child’s education and to be part of the ‘school family’.
The Henry Prince First School is a community where the road to life long learning begins. We aim to nurture happy, confident, caring children with positive attitudes to learning. That while keeping the values and traditions of a village school, working in partnership with our church and community, we will ensure thechildren are equipped for the challenges of the 21st Century. We serve the parishes of Mayfield, Ellastone, Wootton and Stanton.