- To children, parents and staff, Muirfield School will be a welcoming and caring community, enjoying a true partnership in education.
- The school will provide an attractive, stimulating and secure environment, using a wide range of materials and methods to ensure effective teaching and learning.
- Children, parents and staff will be encouraged, supported and challenged in order that they might make best use of their abilities within the school community.
- The school will do its best to provide books, materials, equipment and staff of high quality.
- High standards of teaching, management, administration and communication will be rigorously maintained and subjected to both internal and external evaluation.