|St Patrick`s Primary & Nursery School|
|Coronation Road East, New Stevenston, ML1 4HX, UK Motherwell|
+44 (0)1698 732539
We are a community of faith in St Patrick's Primary School and regard our role in the lives of the pupils, their families and the parish as one of great importance and privilege. We promote fairness, equality and tolerance and strive to develop our children's skills and abilities to their highest potential in an ethos of happiness and mutual respect.
We teach, by example, respect for others regardless of creed, colour, ability or gender.
We work towards creating a community of faith and love.
We endorse N.L.C.'s motto of 'Aiming Higher' and strive for continuous improvement in our school.
The parents who have entrusted their children to us can be confident in the knowledge that we aim to help our children to develop and grow to become happy, well-adjusted members of society in a caring Catholic environment.
The aim of St Patrick's Primary School is to provide for all pupils a quality education with a curriculum that is appropriate to each child.
The school aims to provide a stimulating environment with a wide range of subjects.
The main areas of the curriculum are English Language, Mathematics, Expressive Arts, Environmental Studies, Religious Education and Modern Languages and these are offered to all pupils.
The school is developing programmes to match the requirements of the 5-14 programme issued by the Scottish Executive Education Department. At present this is being done in English Language, Mathematics, Expressive Arts, Religious Education and will eventually cover all of the curriculum outlined above.
After Schools activities are now running.
Monday Mixed Activity club for P4 and P5
Tuesday Girls Football for P6 and P7
Wednesday Boys Football for P5, P6 and P7
Thursday Badminton for P6 and P7
Art & Design Class for P7 from 17th Feb
Friday Volleyball for P6 and P7
For further information speak to your classroom teacher.
In St Patrick's Nursery we aim to offer the highest quality service.
We aim to:
- create a happy, secure and stimulating environment which caters for the physical, intellectual, emotional and social needs of young children.
- encourage children to become independent, gain self confidence and achieve their potential.
- provide opportunities for children to learn through play by careful planning and organisation of time, space and materials.
- foster home / nursery links by encouraging meaningful parental involvement in the nursery.
- encourage children to respect others, recognising rights and differences of others regardless of race or culture.
primary schools in Motherwell,
secondary schools in Motherwell,
schools in Motherwell