Education in UK
Add school to
Staffordshire University

Last modified:
American InterContinental University - London
The Norton Knatchbull School - Ashford
Gossops Green Community Primary School - Gossops Green
Great Ballard School - Chichester
Georgian Gardens Community Primary School - Rustington
Fordwater School - Chichester
Fonthill Lodge School - East Grinstead
Fairway Infant School - Copthorne
Elm Grove Infant School - Littlehampton
Elm Grove First School - Worthing
Yew Tree Primary School - Yew Tree Estate
Yew Tree Community Primary School - Aston
Woodway Park School & Community College - Coventry
Woodthorpe Primary School - Kings Heath
Woodrush Community High School - Specialist Technology College - Birmingham
Woodlands Primary School - Willenhall
Woodfield Infant School - Penn
Wood Green High School College of Sport - Wood Green Road
Wolverhampton Grammar School - Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton Girls High School - Wolverhampton
Wollescote Primary School - Wollescote
Wodensfield Primary School - Wednesfield
Wodensborough Community Technology College - Wednesbury
Withymoor Primary School - Off Turners Lane Quarry Bank
Willenhall School Sports College - Willenhall
Whitehouse Common Primary School - Sutton Coldfield
Edward Bryant Primary School - Bognor Regis
Eastergate C E Primary School - Eastergate
West House School - Edgbaston
East Wittering Community Primary School - East Wittering
Welford Primary School - Handsworth
East Preston Junior School - East Preston
Wednesfield Village Primary School - Wednesfield
East Preston Infant School - East Preston
Wednesfield College (Specialist Engineering School) - Wednesfield
Durrington Middle School - Durrington
Ward End Primary School - Ward End
Walsgrave C E Primary School - Coventry
Durrington First School - Durrington

University of Aberdeen
King`s College, AB24 3FX Aberdeen
+44 (0)1224-272000
History & Excellence Why choose Aberdeen? What can I study? (Undergraduate) What can I study? (Postgraduate part 1) What can I study? (Postgraduate part 2) Fast Facts Where will I live? How much will university cost? Are there any scholarships? What learning resources are there? What about support for students? Can I study abroad?

What about support for students?

You'll find student life new and exciting, but you may also find it a bit bewildering at first, especially if you are moving to Aberdeen for the first time. We aim to make sure right from the start that you have access to any support you might need - academic, personal, medical, financial - from people who are easy to contact and who can give you friendly and expert guidance.

The University Disability Adviser offers support and guidance and is a first point of contact for students with disabilities. You are welcome to contact the Disability Adviser via e-mail or telephone to discuss your application. You may also choose to visit the University, to meet academic and support staff and to assess for yourself the facilities and support structures which are available. . All library sites have facilities for disabled users

Student Support Services

Student Support Services consists of a range of services all based in and around the King's College campus: the Student Advisory Service, the Counselling Service, the Chaplaincy, the Dental Unit, and Halls Wardens.

Our International Student Adviser provides specialist guidance on visa/immigration and other matters. The Student Advice Officer offers confidential, independent advice and information on a wide range of matters.

Our on-campus Counselling Service is completely free and confidential and staffed by trained counsellors who are always ready with a listening ear and sensible advice.

For further information on student support visit

International Web Pages

New web pages for international students are now online at These pages have been created to give prospective and current international students information on non-academic issues relevant to studying in the UK.

Looking after your Health

The health and wellbeing of our students is very important to us. We want to help you make the most of your time at Aberdeen, and that means not only being free of ill-health, but also having the help you need to be as healthy as possible.

Full NHS medical and dental services are available to students. The Old Aberdeen Medical Practice, a comprehensive NHS health practice, has many years of experience in providing advice and treatment to students. The Practice is located close to King's College campus in a new purpose built Health Centre. The Dental Health unit is also conveniently located on King's College campus. Information on the Old Aberdeen Medical Practice may be found on their web site.

Adviser of studies

All undergraduate students have a personal Adviser of Studies.Your Adviser will follow your progress and help you in your choice of study options. Since many of our programmes offer considerable flexibility you can often change subjects if you're not enjoying them, and your adviser will be able to help you do this.


Aberdeen is a multi-national, multi-faith community. Our team of Chaplains is drawn from a range of denominations and faiths. The University Chaplaincy is open weekdays and most evenings and provides a welcoming meeting place for groups and individuals of any religious persuasion, or of none.

Childcare whilst attending University - Rocking Horse Nursery

If you have a small child, or children, you will want to know about the availability of childcare facilities while you're studying. Our Rocking Horse Nursery provides facilities for pre-school age children of our students and staff.

primary schools in Aberdeen, secondary schools in Aberdeen, schools in Aberdeen

Editorial office:
tel. + 48 (094)