About the University
A message from the Vice-Chancellor
Excellence in teaching quality
The Faculties - part 1
The Faculties - part 2
Your Accommodation Options
A brief history of UWE Bristol
Campuses, maps and travel
Why choose UWE?
|University of the West of England|
|Coldharbour Lane, BS16 1QY Bristol|
(+44 or 0) 117 965 6261
Bristol UWE bursaries for 2007
You'll want to study at a university which is highly regarded for its teaching and its employment record, and we don't want financial considerations to put you off applying to the best. So to take the financial worry out of the equation, UWE is offering a generous bursary scheme which will benefit over a third of our full-time undergraduate students.
What's on offer for 2007?
- UWE is offering a guaranteed payment of £1,250 for UK undergraduate students who have completed a recognised Access course and who are liable for the tuition fee of £3,070.*
- Students starting their course in September 2007 may be entitled to a means-tested payment of up to £1,250 . This bursary is for full-time UK undergraduate students starting their course in 2007 and liable for the tuition fee of £3,070.
||Annual UWE bursary - you don't have to pay this back|
|Students with an annual household income of £17,910 or less
|Students with an annual household income of between £17,911 and £27,000
As well as the UWE bursaries you may also be eligible for the following **:
- a Student Loan for living costs of up to £4,510 per year
- a Student Loan for your tuition fees of £3,070 per year
- a Maintenance Grant of up to £2,765 per year
- additional support if you are disabled or have dependants
A UWE student from a household with an annual income of £17,910 or less is likely to be offered a total support package of £10,365 per year.
This is a range of financial support available from UWE and from the government. If you need any help with financial matters relating to your studies at Bristol UWE, please contact Student Advice and Welfare Services (SAWS), e-mail email@example.com.
||A QAA recognised Access to HE certificate awarded by an authorised validating agency (AVA). |
||Please note that different arrangements apply for: international students, students from the Channel Islands and Isle of Man , European Union students, part-time students, students on NHS-funded programmes (eg nursing), students on BSc (Hons) Social Work and students on Foundation Studies in Art and Design, or Media.|
This information is indicative and does not represent a guarantee or offer from the University of the West of England. Circumstances may change, and the support available may vary from that shown
primary schools in Bristol,
secondary schools in Bristol,
schools in Bristol