Student services and support
Birkbeck has all the academic support services you need as a university student, including a modern, well-equipped library, a full range of networked computer services and IT training and a students' union.
Located at the heart of academic London, Birkbeck offers access to a wealth of world-class research resources. Click here to find out more about our excellent resources for research.
We also offer academic funding along with financial support to help MPhil/PhD students in financial difficulties.
As a Birkbeck student, you also get:
- research training and support
- help with accommodation
- careers advice offered via the Specialist Institutions' Careers Service
- disability support
- access to health services
- an evening nursery
- a self-access languages and film centre
- a students' union
- student learning support and study skills courses
- access to facilities at the University of London Union