About American InterContinental University
AIU Mission and Goals
History of the University
The AIU Campuses
Top 10 Reasons to Attend AIU
AIU Academic Programs
The Blended Learning Option
AIU Welcomes International Students
AIU Welcomes Military Students
AIU Welcomes High School Graduates
Applying for Admission to AIU
FAQ about AIU
|American InterContinental University|
|110 Marylebone High Street, W1U 4RY London|
+44 (0)207 467 5600
Applying for Admission to AIU
Every new student enriches our vibrant learning community.At American InterContinental University, your background means more to us than just a transcript. We view every new student's application for admission as an opportunity for the university to expand our collective personality and enrich our capacity to share and promote enlightened perspectives, experiences and dreams.
Students wishing to enroll at AIU must first complete the application process. To be considered for admission, first-time students and transfer applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Submit a complete application for admission.
- For prospective students who reside in North or South America or the Caribbean Region and who are applying through the AIU Admissions Office located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, an application fee of US $50 is required. For other international applicants who reside outside these regions and who apply through the Admissions Office in London, an application fee of GB£35 is required.
- Submit attestation of high school graduation or its equivalent.
- Participate in an admission interview arranged by an AIU Admission Advisor.
- Non-native English-speaking prospective students are required to provide proof of English proficiency (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS or other approved English-proficiency assessment) prior to admission or upon arrival in London. Applicants should consult an AIU London Admissions Advisor for full details and English-proficiency requirements before applying to AIU London.
At AIU, we have streamlined and simplified our admissions process to help keep you focused on your dreams, not paperwork and slow responses. You'll find our friendly Admissions Advisors helpful in providing you with the encouragement, assistance and support you need to help bring your academic goals within reach.
If you wish, you may also apply online now. AIU's online enrollment site was designed to help you learn about our degree programs, apply for admission and be considered for acceptance and enrollment completely online in just a few minutes!
Are you an international student living outside of the United States?International students with foreign educational credentials must submit authentic foreign academic documents from all upper-secondary and post-secondary educational institutions.
AIU London students who are not from the European Economic Area are required under UK legislation to have a student visa to pursue their studies. For further information, please refer to: www.ukcosa.org.uk.
Please click here for international student admissions information.
Need more information?Whether you are applying as a prospective undergraduate, graduate, military or international student, we want you to have fast access to answers and information about our academic programs, application and enrollment processes and the vibrant, growing student community at AIU. Please contact us at any time.
primary schools in London,
secondary schools in London,
schools in London