|D + T
||Posted Thursday 28 April 2005 - 13:44:34|
|'Tattered Tales' gyda Ysgol Bodfari
||Posted Thursday 28 April 2005 - 13:33:14|
|Enill Cystadleuaeth diogelwch ffordd
||Posted Thursday 28 April 2005 - 13:30:35|
|Cyswllt Kenya / Kenya Link
||Posted Friday 18 March 2005 - 14:19:45|
|Plannu coeden i gofio ymweliad Mrs Clare Mwango a Mr Humphrey Ochoko o ysgolion St Vitalis a Legetet Hill, Kisumu, Kenya. |
Tree planting to commemorate the visit of Mrs Clare Mwango and Mr Humphrey Ochoko from St Vitalis and Legetet Hill schools, Kisumu, Kenya.
Read/Post Comment: 0
|Buddsoddwyr Mewn Pobl - Investors in People
||Posted Wednesday 26 January 2005 - 13:20:41|
|Derbyniodd yr ysgol gydnabyddiaeth fel ysgol Buddsoddwyr Mewn Pobl. |
The school has been recognised as an Investor in People.
|Llythyr i'r rhieni. 06/01/05 Letter to parents.
||Posted Wednesday 26 January 2005 - 12:52:51|
|6ed Ionawr 2005. 6th January 2005. |
[ Read the rest ... ]
|Croeso i safwe newydd Ysgol Bro Cinmeirch Welcome to Ysgol Bro Cinmeirch's new Web site
||Posted Wednesday 26 January 2005 - 12:47:07|
|Dyma ddechrau ar ein safwe newydd. Here is the beginning of our new web site.
YSGOL BRO CINMEIRCH
We wish you all a happy and healthy New Year.
• Swimming lessons, Yrs 3 – 6, will continue on Monday afternoons.
• Urdd activities will resume on Thursday, January 13th 3.15 – 4.00pm. Local area Urdd Eisteddfod will be on Saturday, February 26th.
• Welsh National Opera Company. Pavilion Theatre, Rhyl, Friday afternoon, January 14th. Yr 3,4,5 and 6 pupils will attend the performance of the Opera ‘The Magicians’ Cat’. There is no charge for the tickets, but we ask for a contribution of £2 per child towards the cost of transport.
• Music Workshops – KS2
We’ve been successful in our bid for money from the Arts in Schools Service Lottery, supported by the Arts Council of Wales, to enable us to arrange a series of 8 half day workshops with Mr. Paul Terry. The first session will be held on January 20th.
• Pentrellyncymer – Outdoor Education Centre
Yr 3 and 4 pupils have the opportunity to attend a residential visit to Pentrellyncymmer between Wednesday, February 9th and Friday, February 11th. The cost of the visit will be £53 which includes accommodation, meals and the use of equipment and trained instructors for some activities. Please note that Friday, February 11th is INSET day (Training), so the other children won’t be at school. Those who go to Pentrellyncymmer will return to school after lunch. The programme has almost been finalized, but the pupils will have the opportunity to experience different outdoor activities to last year, to study different environmental aspects. We’re sharing the visit with Ysgol Tremeirchion and would like to know by Wednesday, January 12th, who is interested in going. More information will follow and if you have any queries, please ask at school.
• PTA – Meeting at school on Monday, January 17th at 6pm for all interested in helping with the events for this year.