As a Church of England school, Winster School aims to provide an education of the highest quality, whilst encouraging positive, moral behaviour and attitudes.
We encourage the children to:
· develop lively, inquiring minds, the ability to question and to argue rationally
· achieve their full potential
· acquire and apply knowledge and skills to help prepare them for all aspects of life
· adopt reasoned attitudes, tolerance and understanding of others
· gain self-respect, independence and self-motivation
· make their contribution to society and the welfare of others