|West Street, Denbury, TQ12 6DP, UK Newton Abbot|
+44 (0)1803 812583
Welcome to Denbury Primary School
Denbury Primary School is a small village school in the heart of the country just 3 miles from the market town of Newton Abbot. The original school was built in 1875 and although extended three times since, it still retains its village school ethos. The school is large enough to offer a broad and balanced curriculum whilst being small enough for everyone to be known. We have an experienced staff offering specialisms in many areas. We make extensive use of voluntary helpers not all of them parents. Our curriculum extends beyond the requirements of the National Curriculum and we offer a wide range of extra curricular opportunities for our children.
- Ensure that learning is enjoyable interactive and diverse;
- Enable all children to be articulate, literate and numerate and achieve beyond their expectations;
- Create an environment that is secure, attractive and accessible to all;
- Apply agreed codes of conduct and behaviour, encouraging a sense of trust and respect;
- Encourage an effective partnership with parents and carers ensuring purposeful and considered communications;
- Enable our children to be included in a creative expressive well- balanced curriculum, offering opportunities for support and challenge at all levels;
- Offer a warm welcoming environment and learning community where every individual understands their roles and responsibilities and respects the views and opinions of others
It is with pleasure that we offer an out of school hours facility at Denbury Primary School called 3c's. We cater for the busy working parent or in fact a child that would like something fun to do in the afternoon after school. Our opening hours are3:30 pm to 5.30 pm. We provide high quality care with qualified staff and run a variety of activities and sports for the children to experience. The children have input into what they would like to do and the staff plan with their interest in mind.
Afternoon tea is provided and consists of a 3 course snack. The children are offered a wide variety of foods. The children never go away hungry; in fact the afternoon tea is a highlight of their day.
Fees for our 3C's are £5 for the first child per session, then £3 per session for the second child of a family already attending. £3 up to 4:30pm.
We can support up to 12 children in any one session. Regular users should book places one week in advance, but of course occasional or emergency sessions can be booked on the day - or over the phone.
primary schools in Newton Abbot,
secondary schools in Newton Abbot,
schools in Newton Abbot