These aims were prepared collectively by Staff and Governors working together. The prospectus acts as a brief introduction to some of our work.
- We believe in creating a caring, stimulating and secure learning
environment for every child.
- Our school is a place where all children have the opportunity to achieve
their full potential; socially, emotionally, physically, morally, intellectually,
spiritually and culturally.
- We aim to provide an excellent start to school life for our children, whatever
their needs and their abilities.
- We want children to be active, independent learners, able to use their
initiative, to enjoy the processes of learning and to make informed choices.
- We aim to develop attitudes of responsibility, cooperation, curiosity,
originality, open - mindedness, perseverance and tolerance.
- Children are encouraged to have respect for themselves, for others
and for their environment.
These aims are pursued throughout all aspects of school life.