Welcome to Our School!!!
The school was built in 1851 and has always functioned as a small village school with numbers varying from 24 to 35. The roll for 2004/5 will be 34.
Today the school accommodates children from village families and children from other more outlying areas.
The building has two classrooms, a music room, a library, a canteen, offices for the administrator and head-teacher and also a staff room. A craft/resources room is located in the playground. There is adequate playing area for a netball court. Climbing equipment has its own discreet area installed on a safety play surface. There is a canopied area outside the Key Stage 1 class where early years pupils can play in the sand and water. Also adjacent to the KS1 class there is a small role-play area. The village hall is available for PE and sports, the playing field adjacent to the hall is used for outdoor sports activities.