The Code of Behaviour was devised jointly by staff and students through consultation with all members of the College community, and has been periodically reviewed.
It applies to all staff and students, and any users of the College premises.
- Care for others
- Respect different opinions, abilities and backgrounds
- Allow students to learn, and teachers to teach
- Care for yourself
- Achieve success
- Don't let others put you down
- Take a pride in your appearance
- Care for our environment
- Keep the College clean and tidy
- Respect rules on eating, drinking and smoking