|Woodlands Park Primary School|
|Abbot Road, PL21 9TF, UK Ivybridge|
+44 (0)1752 690046
- To constantly seek ways to improve learning and teaching and raise standards;
- To encourage independent learners;
- To make the curriculum accessible to all, whatever their learning, physical or emotional needs;
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum, developing the whole child;
- To prepare learners to be caring adults, valuing themselves and each other and be able to maintain a healthy life style;
- To respect and value racial, cultural, linguistic and religious diversity to promote equality and challenge racism;
- To provide a safe, secure and happy environment for the whole school community;
- To establish effective partnerships between teachers, pupils, parents, carers and governors;
- To work in a democratic structure that enable all stakeholders to both contribute and be accountable;
- To give positive support and encouragement to encourage both personal growth and school improvement.
The ethos of a school is the aspect that makes it unique. Our school ethos is based on true partnerships and valuing learning as a life long process.
- We aim to generate a climate where all members of the school community are encouraged to learn.
- We create a warm and caring, disciplined and ordered climate in school, founded on good relationships. A friendly, welcoming and caring atmosphere is created by the way children and children, adult and adult, children and adult, greet, interact and support each other-
This school recognises and celebrates children’s achievements in the spirit that every child is unique and has something to offer. Through a positive approach, we help children feel confident and liked. The school works towards helping the children develop self-discipline, control and responsibility. All staff treat children with genuineness and respect they deserve. In return, they can expect the same degree of respect from the children.
- We understand and actively promote the relationship between teachers and parents and want the school to be a key part of the local and wider community.
- Woodlands Park is committed to equal opportunities and promotes racial and disability equality. We are committed to Safeguarding children.
primary schools in Ivybridge,
secondary schools in Ivybridge,
schools in Ivybridge