Holy Trinity School was founded in 1853 and has been on the present site since 1953. Since its foundation the school has been granted controlled status under the 1944 Education Act and we seek to approach our educational tasks bearing in mind our Christian Foundation. This means that our school is a Church of England School. The local church retains strong links with the school and demonstrates a continuing educational and pastoral interest in the life of our school.
We offer education to pupils from the year in which they are four to the age of seven. The majority of the children then transfer to Holy Trinity Junior School, which shares the same campus as our school. The two schools work hard to ensure that the transfer of our pupils to the Junior School is a smooth and successful one.
The school occupies a bright single story site with eight classrooms, a large hall, library, offices and kitchen area. There is a mobile classroom in the grounds. The school has an attractive hard play area, with a separate playground for the youngest children, a garden and playing field. We are also fortunate to have the use of an outdoor swimming pool which is situated on the Junior School site. The nursery is situated in an ideal orchard setting.