We feel that it is important for all the children (and adults!) in the school to recognise their rights and responsibilities. These fair and reasonable "Golden Rules" give some protection to our rights. They are NOT mere impositions. Every class discusses and reviews their own class rules, making sure that they are relevant and reasonable!
- Do be gentle - Don't hurt anybody
- Do be kind and helpful - Don't hurt people's feelings
- Do listen - Don't interrupt
- Do work hard - Don't waste your or other people's time
- Do look after property - Don't waste or damage it
- Do be honest - Don't cover up the truth