Levenvale School is located in the Levenvale estate in the town of Alexandria.
The School was built in 1929 with an infant extension being added in the late 1950's.
It is a one storey building with a large tarmac playground and extensive playing fields to the rear.
It has 16 classrooms. There is a dedicated ICT suite and a well equipped music room. It also has a large gym hall. There are 178 pupils presently in the school. There are 7 classes from P1 to P7. In the school playground we have playleaders who look after the younger children by giving them opportunities to learn new games. In the school park the children usually play football and tig.