We aim to ensure that all members of the school community:
- contribute to a learning environment, which will enable them to develop their full potential and achieve the highest possible standards in all aspects of their work;
- are actively involved in creating good working relationships within the school;
- are valued as individuals, regardless of their race, sex, religion, colour, creed or disability;
- are provided with opportunities to develop their personal and social skills to enable them to take their place as responsible, caring and confident members of society;
- play their part in maintaining and developing close partnership with parents and the local community.