|St Clement`s R C Primary School|
|Balgarthno Place, DD2 4QG, UK Dundee|
- To provide a stable, caring, happy atmosphere which will promote a positive attitude to learning and offer a broad range of appropriate educational experiences. ( National priority 2 )
- To provide a well-balanced, stimulating curriculum to meet the needs of every child thus ensuring every pupil reaches his / her highest level of academic achievement. ( National priorities 1, 3, 5 )
- To ensure that each child is valued as an individual in his / her own right regardless of race, gender, religious belief or disability; to ensure fairness and consistency for all in St Clement‘s. ( National priority 4 )
- To make pupils feel an important part of school life and be proud of their work and achievements in school and the wider community.
- To forge good links between home, school, community and the church. ( National priority 4 )
- To foster in our pupils a sense of understanding and tolerance towards others. ( National priority 3 )
- To prepare pupils socially, emotionally and educationally for later life by developing their self esteem, self confidence and encouraging them to assume responsibility for their choices. (National priority 5)
- Breakfast club - 8am to 9am every weekday. This costs 30p and pupils get cereal, milk, yoghurt, fruit juice etc with games and activities after breakfast.
- Badminton coaching for P5 - P7 every Thursday from 3.15pm to 4.15pm. This activity is free.
- Parent computer club every Thursday from 3.15pm to 4.15pm. This activity is free.
Netball coahing every Monday from 3.15pm to 4.00pm. This activity is free.
- After Achool Club. Every night.
- Martial Arts coaching every Friday from 3.15pm to 4.30 pm. This costs £1.
- Twa' Semis - Every Tuesday from 6.00pm to 7.15pm. This costs 50p
- Cubs & Beavers Every Wednseday 6.30pm to 8.00pm at the White Church
- Swimming - Sat/Sun at 12.00 noon, 12.45, 1.15. This costs £20.00 per term. Dundee Meidcal School
- Community Centre - Dryburgh
Choir for P5 -P7 every Wednesday from 2.45pm to 3.15pm. This activity is free.
primary schools in Dundee,
secondary schools in Dundee,
schools in Dundee