Our Lady's High School is one of the oldest Roman Catholic secondary schools in Scotland, with its origins dating back to 1895. It was originally an all-boys' school and the first class of girls was not enrolled until 1945. In the same year, the school's famous War Memorial Chapel, built with funds raised by the school community, was opened.
The current roll of 670 pupils is comfortably accommodated in the building, which
has a capacity of 1,000 pupils. The landscaped grounds, playing fields and
surrounding woodlands create a very pleasant environment.