|Bryning with Warton St Paul`s C E Primary School|
|School, Lytham Road, Warton, PR4 1AH, UK Preston|
+44 (0)1772 632364
St. Paul's, an aided school provided by Church of England trustees, is distinguished by the support of all it's Christian foundation.
The School is concerned that all pupils develop their full potential morally, spiritually, culturally, intellectually and physically, and in doing so encourages them to grow in to more rounded persons capable of making a positive contribution to the society and environment in which they are to live.
St.Paul's School attaches high priority to forging strong links between home, school and the parish, thus promoting greater unity within the community.
- To promote all aspects of our children's development - social, emotional, physical, intellectual,spiritual, cultural and moral.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum having regards
to the National Curriculum and its Assessment.
- To be aware of the needs of individual children, of their
differing ages and abilities and to plan work accordingly.
- To provide equal opportunities regardless of sex, race or
- To create a secure, attractive and happy environment,
where children are respected as individuals and where
pupils are encouraged to respect others and their
- To promote links with the church, the community, with
outside agencies, industry, local people ans neighbouring
- To encourage parental involvement in the educational
process and to offer opportunities for parents to become
involved in the life of the school.
The school's community is based on the model of a Christian family and provides a grounding in the Christian faith for all it's children. Whilst the school exerts no pressure to believe, Christian values are built into the ethos and teaching of the school.
At St Paul's School we strive to offer all children the best opportunities both within school and during after-school clubs.
We are proud that the school holds the National Award for General Sport, the Sports England Active Mark and the FA Charter Standard for Football Development.
primary schools in Preston,
secondary schools in Preston,
schools in Preston