- provide a broad, rich, creative curriculum
- help all children to progress continually towards achieving their potential in all areas of the curriculum
- foster self-discipline, self-motivation, self-confidence and positive attitudes to learing
- encourage self-respect and respect for others regardless of race, religion or circumstances
- prepare our children to play a full and constructive role in society
- encourage social, spiritual and moral development whilst promoting caring and co-operation
- work co-operatively with families to enhance the care and education provided for our children
celebrate success at all levels.