We are all working very hard to change and improve Moorland. This improvement is built on the foundations that we:
We measure our success by the progress we have made. We have many of the characteristics of good schools:
- ensure students feel safe and secure.
- are responsive and understanding of students needs and concerns.
- promote high standards of work and behaviour.
- provide a broad and balanced curriculum.
- work in partnership with home to help students achieve their potential.
- have regular and positive contact with parents.
- help students to enjoy learning and be excited by the challenge and opportunity to learn.
- a dedicated staff.
- disciplined and happy students.
- supportive parents.
- an enthusiastic and committed Governing Body.
- rising standards at Key Stage 3 and 4.
- opportunities within and beyond the school day for students to extend their learning and enjoyment.