Great Eccleston Copp Church of England School is an Aided school. The school was established by a Trust in 1871 which continues to provide financial and other support. It is strongly influenced by St. Anne's Church which adjoins. The School is situated in pleasant rural surroundings between Great Eccleston and Elswick. The building includes six classrooms, a library, a small group room, a multi-activity hall, kitchens and administration areas. A large playground, playing field and car park are adjacent. The Governing Body consists of representatives from Blackburn Diocese, the County Council, the local Parish Councils, St. Anne's Parish Church, Parents and Teachers.