|Guardian Angels` R C Primary School|
|Leigh Lane, BL8 2RH, UK Bury|
+44 (0)161 764 4014
Guardian Angels' is a Voluntary Aided Roman Catholic Primary School committed to the Christian education of our children in a happy, safe and secure environment.
The school prides itself on the achievements and conduct of the children and on our special partnership with parents and our Parish of Guardian Angels'.
We hope that every child achieves and witnesses success at Guardian Angels' and leaves the school fully prepared for the challenges of life - taking with them many joyful memories.
Our school family will:
- follow Jesus by loving, valuing and respecting each other.
- celebrate our talents as gifts from God, work hard to learn as much as possible and try to be excellent at what we do.
- warmly welcome and encourage support from our friends in the Parish and the community.
- say sorry with honesty and courage, and forgive each other with understanding as Jesus showed us.
- reach out to those who need us, both near and far.
- let everyone have a voice in how we move forward
- try to create a happy atmosphere, lasting friendships and wonderful memories.
Starting nursery means that your child comes into contact with lots of children and sometimes may catch colds etc. Our school policy states that children must be free from sickness and diarrhoea for at least twenty four hours before coming back to school. Please respect this rule and if in doubt contact Mrs Dunstan our school administrator on the main school phone number which is 0161 764 4014 who will be able to advise you accordingly.
At Guardian Angels' we strive for the highest standards in all areas of the National Curriculum. The RE curriculum is of central importance because, as a Catholic school, Christ is central in our lives. We promote special priority to the core subjects of English, Mathematics and Science.
The breadth and balance of the curriculum is achieved by a well organised and structured approach to the foundation subjects.
primary schools in Bury,
secondary schools in Bury,
schools in Bury