In particular, we aim to help young people:
- To acquire knowledge, skills and practical abilities and the will to use them.
- To develop lively, enquiring minds.
- To develop personal moral values, self-respect, self-discipline and a sense of responsibility for themselves and others.
- To have high aspirations and standards and to take pride in their work and achievements.
- To communicate effectively, make properly informed decisions, express reasoned opinions, work out ideas, discover information and solve problems.
- To develop strength of mind and body through the spiritual, creative and physical opportunities available to them.
- To work either as an individual or in co-operation with others and to value human relationships.
- To be tolerant and understanding of other people whatever their ability, gender, beliefs or race and to understand the values and foundations of our diverse society.
To appreciate the importance of community and environment and of becoming active caring people.