- art and craft, athletics, chess, computer, country dancing, digital photography, games, origami, sewing and skipping
- Wake and Shake is on every Tuesday and Thursday morning in the hall from 08.45 to 09.00. We dance to cool music like High School Musical, Cartoon Heroes and lots of other music as well.
- The YMCA clubs have been a great success with both Key Stage 1 and 2. They have included a wide variety of activities and have been enjoyed by all who have participated.
- There are a variety of sporting activities, practices and matches, some of which take place in school time and others in the form of a club after school:
soccer, netball, cricket, rounders, badminton, tag-rugby, tri-golf
- Musically, there are a number of activities for children to enjoy and express themselves:
school choir, recorder, handchimes, keyboard, Samba drumming, woodwind, brass and school band