|Revoe Community Primary School|
|Grasmere Road, FY1 5HP, UK Blackpool|
+44 (0)1253 763414
Revoe is a school where every child really does matter. We aim to provide a safe and healthy environment which enables our children to be successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
We provide a wide range of activities and opportunities for our children to support their development, some examples of which can be seen on this site.
We are constantly seeking to improve and welcome any feedback. We are very proud of our school and are always happy to welcome visitors. If you would like to call please telephone to make an appointment.
- Provide stimulating activities and tasks.
- Develop high expectation of individual performance.
- Demonstrate a caring, respectful attitude towards each other and. within the community.
- Encourage tolerance of opinions and beliefs.
- Develop knowledge, understanding, skills and a love of life long learning in order to meet an ever-changing employment situation in their adult lives.
- Participate as effective citizens in a multicultural society.
- Develop for themselves an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Recognise the crucial role which parents play in their children's education and make every effort to encourage parental involvement in the educational process.
Curriculum content, organisation and documentation is continually under review to meet government requirements and the changing needs of the school. The review of all our policies will take place within, at least, a three-year cycle.
The coverage of the National Curriculum is organised within, continuous blocked and linked units of work. Each year group provides a framework of what is taught in each half term and this is communicated to our parents.
At Revoe Community Primary School we offer an extensive range of extra-curricular activities provided by our dedicated and enthusiastic teaching staff. Children can participate in activities such as:
- Girls Football
- Sports Stacking
- ...and many more!!!
The school has an admission number of 60 in years R-4 and 90 in years 5 and 6 at present. Once this figure is reached, admissions are only possible after an appeal has been made to the local authority.
All children begin school in Reception in the September after their 4th birthday. If you would like your child to come to Revoe, please call in at the school office and complete a registration form. The secretaries will be only too glad to help and give you further information. You are welcome to make an appointment to look around the school. The same procedure applies for admission to nursery or if you have moved to the area and have older children.
primary schools in Blackpool,
secondary schools in Blackpool,
schools in Blackpool