Education in UK
Add school to
Staffordshire University

Last modified:
American InterContinental University - London
The Norton Knatchbull School - Ashford
Gossops Green Community Primary School - Gossops Green
Great Ballard School - Chichester
Georgian Gardens Community Primary School - Rustington
Fordwater School - Chichester
Fonthill Lodge School - East Grinstead
Fairway Infant School - Copthorne
Elm Grove Infant School - Littlehampton
Elm Grove First School - Worthing
Yew Tree Primary School - Yew Tree Estate
Yew Tree Community Primary School - Aston
Woodway Park School & Community College - Coventry
Woodthorpe Primary School - Kings Heath
Woodrush Community High School - Specialist Technology College - Birmingham
Woodlands Primary School - Willenhall
Woodfield Infant School - Penn
Wood Green High School College of Sport - Wood Green Road
Wolverhampton Grammar School - Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton Girls High School - Wolverhampton
Wollescote Primary School - Wollescote
Wodensfield Primary School - Wednesfield
Wodensborough Community Technology College - Wednesbury
Withymoor Primary School - Off Turners Lane Quarry Bank
Willenhall School Sports College - Willenhall
Whitehouse Common Primary School - Sutton Coldfield
Edward Bryant Primary School - Bognor Regis
Eastergate C E Primary School - Eastergate
West House School - Edgbaston
East Wittering Community Primary School - East Wittering
Welford Primary School - Handsworth
East Preston Junior School - East Preston
Wednesfield Village Primary School - Wednesfield
East Preston Infant School - East Preston
Wednesfield College (Specialist Engineering School) - Wednesfield
Durrington Middle School - Durrington
Ward End Primary School - Ward End
Walsgrave C E Primary School - Coventry
Durrington First School - Durrington

City University London
Northampton Square, EC1V 0HB, UK London


About the University Why Choose City? Courses How to Apply? Students International Students Schools and Departments Employment Prospects Alumni Business and Community Research Fees and Finance Accommodation London Life News and Events

Student Finance

This section lists the main sources of finance available to students, including student loans for first-degree students.

You can find more information and advice about the various funding options available to our current and future students on the Student Funds Service website.

Undergraduate funding

Undergraduate students who fulfill UK residency requirements should apply to their Local Authority who will assess eligibility for statutory support. The Student Loans Company is responsible for the administration of statutory support and will make any payments agreed by your LA as well as dealing with your loan repayments.

EU students are only eligible for Tuition Fee Loans and can contact Student Finance Direct to apply.

Scottish students should apply to the Student Awards Agency for Scotland.

Students from Northern Ireland should apply to their local Education and Library Board.

Students from Wales should apply to their Local Authority in Wales. More information, including an Authority Finder can be found on the Student Finance Wales website.

Statutory support includes Tuition Fee Loans, Loans for Maintenance and Maintenance Grants.

If you are getting a maintenance grant or loan from the Student Loans Company, confirmation of your registration will be sent direct to the them and your payment will be made by BACS transfer to your nominated bank account.

City University Bursary: City offers bursaries of up to £1,000 for new UK undergraduate students who receive the full maintenance grant. The bursary will be awarded to students in each year that they study, providing they are still eligible.

This means you could be qualify for up to £3,000 for the duration of your studies. The bursary is intended to cover extra course related costs such as books, travel, equipment or childcare.

NHS-Funded Students: The NHS provides support for students on health professional courses. More information and appplication forms for these bursaries are available from the NHS Student Bursaries website.

Postgraduate funding

The University receives annual quotas of research and advanced course awards for UK/EU students from the research councils and other funding bodies. Departments select applicants to be recommended for these and can advise on opportunities for other awards. These tend to be arranged prior to the start of the course.

Postgraduate award cheques may be collected at the beginning of the term from COSAF (Room A342, College Building). You will need your University ID card to confirm identity,

Overseas students in general are responsible for their own financial support. The University, however, administers the scholarship schemes outlined in the links on the left of this page. Details of this and of the Overseas Research Scholarships administered by Universities UK are available from Academic Services.

Access to learning funds

Career Development loans

primary schools in London, secondary schools in London, schools in London

Editorial office:
tel. + 48 (094)