Winslow C.E. Combined School
- To educate pupils intellectually, socially, morally, physically and spiritually within Christian principles.
- To help them towards a fuller understanding of themselves and the world around them.
- To encourage pupils to achieve their full potential through the school curriculum and associated activities in order that they may realise their individual talents and goals.
- To promote Christian values within the school through the encouragement of pupils to demonstrate a sense of purpose, responsibility and respect for themselves and others.
- To encourage a caring attitude towards all members of the school community and the wider environment.
- To foster positive relationships between the school, the Church and the wider community.
The Pattern of Education in the Aylesbury Vale Area of Buckinghamshire