|Telscombe Cliffs Community Primary School|
|Telescombe Cliffs Way, Telscombe Cliffs, BN10 7DE, UK Peacehaven|
+44 (0)1273 583113
Telscombe Cliffs Community Primary School opened in 1938. It quickly expanded and outgrew its original size so that by the 1990s, fifteen mobile classrooms had grown up around the hall and the 5 classrooms in the main building. In the late 1990s, as part of the innovative Peacehaven Schools Private Finance Initiative, the school was completely rebuilt by the Dutch-based company HBG. The new building of 19 classrooms and two halls was opened in March 2002 and is now maintained by EMCOR Facilities Services.
Please click to view:
Panoramic view of the Front of School
Panoramic View of the Front of School
Panoramic View of the Front of School
Panorami View of the Back of School
Panoramic View of the Back of School
The wearing of school uniform is compulsory for all pupils and we are proud of the smart appearance of our children. Details of the uniform for Infants and Juniors are given below, but the following points apply to all pupils:
• Summer uniform applies in Term 5 and 6 (previously called the Summer Term) and may continue to be worn until the end of Term 1 (until the October break). Winter uniform applies in Terms 2, 3 & 4 (November through to Easter).
• Footwear – pupils should wear sensible black, or dark, shoes with a low heel. Low heeled black boots may only be worn in cold weather. White or navy sandals are optional for the summer. Trainers, ‘jellies’, sling-backs (flip flops) or wedges should not be worn to school.
• Headwear – plain or green checked headbands, scrunchies, ribbons or slides may be worn. No other decorative accessories such as fluffy bands or hair extensions should be worn.
• Skirts – these must be knee-length. Short skirts and ra-ra skirts may not be worn.
• Jewellery – for reasons of health and safety, we can only allow stud earrings to be worn in school.
• Ties – the wearing of ties in Year 3 to 6 with the winter uniform is compulsory.
• One piece costumes are to be worn for swimming – bikinis are not appropriate.
White polo shirt, green cardigan or jumper with School logo, school-style grey or black trousers, skirts or pinafore dresses.
As above with optional grey or black short trousers, green/white striped/checked dresses.
White standard shirt with School tie, green cardigan or jumper with School logo, grey or black school-style trousers, skirts.
White polo shirts, grey or black school short trousers [optional]. Green/white striped/checked dresses.
Green shorts with white top.
Trainers/plimsolls [i.e. change of footwear]. Green/black tracksuit.
Footwear to be of sensible style – no high heels [black for winter]
Sensible sandals white/navy optional for summer.
No “jellies”, sling-backs, wedges or trainers.
Plain or green-checked headbands, scrunchies, ribbons or slides
For health and safety reasons, we can only allow “stud-style” earrings to be worn in school.
Please note that we are happy for children to continue wearing the summer uniform until the half-term holiday in October.
We are delighted to be able to offer you the opportunity of purchasing items of school uniform and accessories containing our logo. These are available from the school office. An order form is available here for you to complete, print out and then hand to the office to prepare for you. Alternatively, you can e-mail the form by clicking the relevant button on the form once you have filled in your details and requirements.
The following items below are available for purchase from the school office:
Welcome to the Class Pages! At our school we like to give our classes special names. For 2007-2008, in Reception, all the classes are named after mini beasts and in the Year 1/2 classes our theme is linked to their learning journey of Super Heroes. In the lower Junior classes, the theme is linked to their learning journey on the Ancient Egyptians and in the upper Junior classes, to their learning journey on the Ancient Greeks.
The children in computer club will be helping to update these pages as part of their weekly after school club. They hope you enjoy them.
LADYBIRD, Mrs Donald, Reception
BUTTERFLY, Mrs Westcott, Reception
BUMBLE BEE, Mrs Bishop / Ms Jarman, Reception/Year 1
HONG KONG PHOOEY, Mr Aspey, Year 1/2
SUPERTED, Mrs Coomber, Year 1/2
SPORTACUS, Mr Palframan, Year 1/2
CAPTAIN PLANET, Miss Williams, Year 1/2
THE INCREDIBLES, Miss Jennings, Year 1/2
HATHOR, Miss Farley, Year 3/4
AMUN, Miss Osment, Year 3/4
ANUBIS, Mrs Clarke/Mrs Austin, Year 3/4
ISIS, Miss Newman, Year 3/4
OSIRIS, Miss Pronger, Year 3/4
POSEIDON, Mr Paramor, Year 5/6
HERA, Mrs Bradshaw, Year 5/6
DIONYSUS, Miss Ellison, Year 5/6
ATHENA, Miss Andrews, Year 5/6
APOLLO, Mrs Campling, Year 5/6
primary schools in Peacehaven,
secondary schools in Peacehaven,
schools in Peacehaven