About West Hove Junior School
The Governors and staff of West Hove Junior School have a vision - a vision of what their school will become:
A school in which standards will be high. This will mean happy children and contented staff, who all fulfil their potential working within an organisation which reflects the school’s values. We expect very good behaviour and high quality learning inspired by excellent teaching.
- It will become an inclusive school whereby children of different abilities, backgrounds and faiths, work and play together.
- We will all work in an e-competent school where the best use is made of the technology at our disposal. The children will be e-confident learners.
- It will become a secure environment for work and play; where children will be healthy and safe.
- The school will be housed on one site with indoor facilities accessible to all.
- Governors and parents will be an integral part of the school community and the wider community that we are all a part of.
This is our vision, our future, we are part way there, and we are moving together in the right direction.