- Grey or black shorts/trousers
- White or grey shirt or polo shirt
- Kingfisher Blue sweatshirt or pullover (round or ‘V' necked)
- Black shoes – no trainers
- Grey or black skirt (straight or pleated and no more than 2 inches above or below the knee)
- Smart black trousers
- Blue/white checked or striped dress/pinafore dress.
- White shirt/polo shirt
- Kingfisher Blue cardigan, sweatshirt or pullover (round or ‘V' necked).
- Black shoes with heels no higher than 2 inches – no trainers. (Sling-back or ‘flip flop' shoes are not suitable for school.)
Sports tops and tracksuits are not acceptable as school uniform.
School Sweatshirts and Cardigans (sizes 30”, 32” and 32”) are available from the school office priced £10 for sweatshirts and £11 for cardigans.
Click here for the order form.
As from April 2007, our school colour is changing from red to kingfisher blue. Jumpers and cardigans in this colour will be available from the begining of Term 5 and red jumpers will be sold at a reduced price. Children are allowed to continue wearing their red tops for the foreseeable future.
For reasons of safety and hygiene children need to be able to change for P.E. and games lessons.
- Plain black or white shorts
- Plain white
- Plimsolls or trainers when outdoors
- Optional leotard for gymnastics/dance.
Earrings, including studs, have to be removed or covered for P.E. lessons.
We expect a high standard of dress from West Rise children and do reserve the right to forbid items of clothing, accessories, jewellery and footwear that are unacceptably dangerous in school or are against the interests of the children at large. We would appreciate it if all families would encourage their children to wear the correct school uniform.