Keldmarsh school uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- Pale blue polo shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt with school logo *
- White socks or dark tights
- Plain black shoes or trainers
- Pale blue and white check or stripe school dress
- Pale blue polo shirt, grey skirt or shorts
- Navy blue school sweatshirt or cardigan *
* Obtainable from school - an order form is available from school or can be downloaded here
Children need a white t-shirt, navy shorts and plimsolls for PE. No football kit. Trainers are not allowed for indoor PE lessons, as they stop children from gripping on apparatus and can cause accidents.
Junior children will have the opportunity to play outdoor games and will need warm clothing and suitable footwear. Trainers are allowed for outdoor games.
Items of jewellery are not allowed in school, apart from a watch. Children are not allowed to wear earrings in school, however, if your child has newly pierced ears and studs are being worn until they are healed, they must be removed for school after the initial 6-week period.