and Performing Arts College
Whether you are a pupil, parent, member of our community or a visitor to Beverley we hope you find this site of some use.
If you wish to arrange a visit to see our school then please use the 'contact us' area.
Students can expect
- equality of access to the School's curriculum and the guidance they need;
- as wide a range of curricular choice and diversity as resources allow;
- opportunities to develop a range of key skills: eg ICT, numeracy,
- communication, problem-solving, study skills & working with others;
- a variety of teaching and learning styles across all lessons & in each subject and course;
- work set which is appropriate to the needs of the individual;
- classwork and homework to be carefully set and assessed with regular feedback;
- efficiently run, orderly classrooms where resources are used to maximise learning;
- to be treated with respect and understanding;
- as secure and safe an environment as possible;
- consistent responses if their work or behaviour is unsatisfactory;
- opportunities to attend consultation meetings; as appropriate;
- to know the level at which they are working & to be involved in target-setting;
- their achievements to be recognised through written & verbal comments,
the High 5's system, presentations.
Teachers can expect