Tthe wearing of school uniform is encouraged. We are pleased to be recognised as a corporate group within the community and would like children to be proud of their identity. The school colours are green and navy blue.
Our uniform consists of:
grey or navy skirt/pinafore
grey or navy classic school trousers or shorts
grey or navy v-neck or cardigan
navy or green fleece
navy blazer or anorak
school sweatshirt (navy or jade green)
school sweatshirt dress
school polo shirt (navy, white or jade green)
green and white or blue and white summer dresses
About the Building
The main building is designed as a number of flexible spaces in which the needs of a wide curriculum can be easily provided for class, group and individual learning activities. Additional classrooms are located adjacent to the main buiding.
In addition to our class areas we have a library, a computer suite, a music and drama studio and a multi-purpose hall which serves as a gymnasium, dining room and assembly hall. The building is on one level and has wheelchair ramps which allow access to all areas of the building.
Outdoors we have developed our grounds to include a wildlife garden, pond, sensory garden, quiet area, trim track, vegetable plot, fruit trees, a landscaped infant play area and a playing field.
Aims of the School
- To create a caring and secure environment in which the emotional, social and moral development of the child can be cultivated
- To provide equality of opportunity
- To provide a rich stimulating environment for learning
- To provide a balanced and challenging programme of learning which takes into account individual needs and ability and which encourages each child to achieve their potential
- To provide a range of opportunities for pupils to develop self-discipline, responsibility and initiative
- To promote quality relationships and develop values for life
- To encourage team work and collaboration
- To promote close home, school and community relationships.