Welcome to Stanway Primary School
Stanway Primary School is situated in north east Essex, close to the town of Colchester. It originally opened in 1855 as a church school and was housed in a building near St. Albright's church. It moved to our present site in 1911 and was extended and remodelled in 1984. It is now classified as a community school with about two hundred and fifty children on the register.