• You are now approaching the end of compulsory education and the decision you have to make about your future education will affect the rest of your life.
• I hope you will decide to study at Beauchamps and believe that we offer you a top quality sixth form education. The sixth form is for everyone and I guarantee that we will strive to provide a course designed to meet your particular needs.
• I place students at the heart of education at Beauchamps High School and aim for excellence for all from all. The teachers care about your progress, performance and, in particular, you as a person. They want the best for you.
• Over the years we have got to know many of you and hopefully we have gained your confidence.You should know that my door is always open and I welcome discussions with students. The Senior Management Team, the Head of Sixth Form, Subject Leaders, Subject Teachers and Tutors will always find time to offer advice. We are a team working for you.
• The Sixth Form aims to exceed your aspirations by providing a world class education that responds to your needs. Students in the sixth form have a powerful voice in influencing their learning and the staff are here to listen. We are ambitious for you and aim to build a partnership that grows and develops during your time with us.
• Please read this prospectus carefully. It will tell you what opportunities are open to you and how you should apply for a place with us.
The prospectus only provides a snapshot and the best ambassadors are the current students. Talk to them and hear first hand what being a sixth form student at Beauchamps is all about and what it can offer you.