The Academy School of Dance and Drama
The Academy Dance and Drama school is open on Saturday mornings at Brittons School & Technology College. If you would like further details on the classes available or would like to contact the Academy please download the Academy Flyer below
Academy Flyer and contact details(pdf)
The pre-school is housed in an annex of the school and caters for children aged 21/2 to 4 years of age. Sessions run daily from 9.10am to 11.40am, Monday to Friday and on Tuesday from 12.30pm to 2.45pm.
For further information please telephone Mrs T Sergeant on 07958 751625
The 47 Cadet Company Army Cadet Force, Royal Anglian Regiment, is based at Brittons School.
Parade nights run twice a week Tuesday and Thursday 7.30pm to 9.30pm for young girls and boys aged 13 to 18 years of age.
For further details please telephone Army Cadets Group Headquarters on 01708 761979 (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings) or
go to www.armycadets.com
Havering Dolphins Swimming Club
Detailed below are examples of school facilities that are available for the local community to hire. For current charges please contact the School Finance Office:
- School Hall with stage: £35.00 per hour.
(accommodates 400+ adults for reception etc.)
- School Canteen £30.00 per hour.
- Gymnasiums £30.00 per hour.
(including changing areas)
- Sports pitches from £15.00 per hour.
- Classroom from £3.00 per hour.
ADULT EDUCATION CENTRE
The Adult Education Centre offers a varierty of general courses for all abilities. For more information about the courses listed please contact Darren Purdie on 01708 554016 or email PurdieD@brittons.havering.sch.uk
- City & Guilds NVQ Teaching Assistant Levels 2 & 3
- City & Guilds 7307 Further and Adult Education Teaching Certificate (Level 3)
- City & Guilds 7407 Certificate in Further Education Teaching (Level 4)
- City & Guilds Introduction to Delivering Learning (Level 3)
- OCN Learning Support Assistant - Level 1
- City & Guilds Soft FurnishingsOCN Floristy Level 1 & 2
- GCSE Mathematics
- GCSE English
- Digital Photography
- LAMDA Public Speaking for Confidence and Business
- OCN Introduction to TV drama (Level 2)
- OCN Developing TV Drama (Level 3)
- OCN Developing and Marketing TV Drama (Level 3)
- Success in Interviews: The Complete Package
- Learning to Learn: A preparation to return to study