We aim to:
- To provide a creative curriculum, which recognises individual needs and talents.
- To ensure pupils develop the essential literacy and numeracy skills they need to learn.
- To ensure all pupils have the chance to personally develop and succeed.
- To provide equal opportunities to all pupils regardless of sex, race, social background, disability and religion.
- To inspire enthusiasm and commitment to learning and to take pride in their achievements.
- To promote an awareness of their responsibility, both in their own school, community and beyond.
- To promote positive attitudes to health including sport and physical activities.
- To work in partnerships with other schools and groups.