|Hassenbrook Road, SS17 0NS, UK Stanford-Le-Hope|
+44 (0)1375 671566
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our website.
This is a very caring and happy school which sets high standards and believes the relationship between school, student and home is strongest when all are working towards a common goal of success. We also believe that this success will be best achieved within the well-ordered and pleasant learning environment that Hassenbrook is able to provide.
It is our intention to ensure that every student is regarded as an individual and is encouraged to expect more of themselves. This will allow them to feel that they are contributing to the development of the school as a whole.
This year we have improved results and enhanced learning by creating a better environment.
The staff and I are committed to further improving the quality of education at Hassenbrook. We are determined to allow students to realise their full potential and very often to exceed it.
At Hassenbrook, the opportunities for excellence continue even after the school day ends. Our pupils have a very wide range of extra curricular activities to choose from. Everyday, homework club provides pupils with the space, resources and support they need as they study. In addition, all sorts of creative, sporting, academic and special interest groups meet to use the wonderful facilities we offer. There are also plenty of trips away from the school that help our pupils experience new ways to learn. From drama productions to Technology Clubs and Poetry Competitions to Outdoor Activity Holidays, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- The school blazer with badge is compulsory. The wearing of any other form of jacket is not permitted within school.
- Shirts to be formal collared, plain white in a traditional style , short or long sleeves, to be tucked into trousers/skirt.
- Trousers to be plain ‘mid-grey' traditional style and material.
- Skirts to be knee-length, plain in style and the colour should be ‘mid-grey'.
- School Tie is compulsory.
- Sensible black shoes/ankle boots, heels to be no higher than 5cm, no stiletto heels. Sports training shoes, sandals, sling back shoes, heavy boots and steel capped boots/shoes are not permitted. Boots must allow trousers to be worn over them. Boots may not be worn with skirts.
- Tights are to be black, navy or natural. Socks to be plain black, navy or white.
- A navy v-neck or zipped jumper with logo may be worn under the school blazer (not instead of the blazer) during cold weather.
The following items of jewellery may be worn:
- One plain gold or silver stud in the lobe of each ear
no other piercings are permitted.
No other items of jewellery are permitted.
No jewellery may be worn during PE lessons.
- Pupils' hairstyles should compliment the school dress and be no shorter than a no.3 cut. Extreme styles and colours are not acceptable.
- No artificial nails or coloured nail varnish.
||Monday 3rd September 2007 - Friday 21st December 2007|
|Half Term Holiday
||Monday 22nd October 2007 - Friday 26th October 2007|
||Thursday 20th December 2007 - Monday 7th January 2008|
||Friday 4th January 2008 - Friday 28th March 2008|
|Half Term Holiday
||Monday 11th February 2008 - Friday 15th February 2008|
||Tuesday 1st April 2008 - Friday 11th April 2008|
||Monday 14th April 2008 - Thursday 22nd July 2008|
|May Day Bank Holiday
||Monday 5th May 2008|
primary schools in Stanford-Le-Hope,
secondary schools in Stanford-Le-Hope,
schools in Stanford-Le-Hope