The school aims for all pupils are:-
* to provide a safe, caring and secure environment which offers opportunities for each child to develop his/her potential and find enjoyment in learning, a sense of achievement and a feeling of self worth.
* to help each pupil develop a lively, enquiring mind, an ability to think, question and reach logical conclusions and apply him/herself to tasks and physicals skills.
* to give each pupil access to a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum which takes account of the Core and Foundation subjects of the National Curriculum and Religious Education.
* to always work towards raising the level of educational achievement by monitoring standards, analysing results, setting targets and by providing teaching and learning of quality for pupils in our school.
* to encourage each pupil to grow spiritually and morally, developing his/her understanding, tolerance and respect for his/her own and other people's cultures and beliefs.
* to develop an understanding of citizenship and its importance within the wider community.
* to help each pupil to appreciate the achievements and aspirations of others and show good manners and courtesy and know the difference between right and wrong.
* to foster positive links between pre-school organizations, other nurseries, primary and secondary schools and the wider community, for the benefit of all.
* to keep School Governors and parents and other agencies informed and involved in all aspects of school life.
* to provide an environment in which all staff can function as a cohesive unit.
* to ensure that the school demonstrates its commitment to best value through its policies, processes, activities and use of resources by providing a well resourced, well maintained learning environment, a committed staff and efficient budgetary monitoring and control.