Welcome to Margaretting Church of England Primary School
The school was opened in 1864 and remains a very traditional Victorian building. It was extended in 1892 and again in 1900. Since 1979 various additions to the school site have been made:
1979 - New toilet block for the children.
1995 - New library and cloakroom area.
2001 - Office and staff facilities improved.
2001 - Computer suite added.
2003 - Foundation room for Reception children created.
2004 - Class 3 had a new interactive whiteboard installed
2005 - Class 1 & 2 had a new interactive whiteboard installed.
2005 - A new hall/cloakroom/library built.
ICT is a great strength of the school and all the staff have a large input. As a result we have been recommended by our School Development Advisor from County to support other schools who are not as successful in this area.