1. The Parents Will
· Support and help to develop the Religious Ethos of the School.
· See that their child comes to School regularly, on time and organised and prepared for the School day, in full School uniform.
· Keep the School informed of changes in home circumstances, medical information and ensure contact numbers are up to date.
· Ensure the School is notified of their child’s absence on the first day and send an absence note on their child’s return to School.
· Attend Open Evenings to discuss their child’s progress / curriculum matters.
· Support their child in homework and other opportunities for home learning.
· Support and reinforce the School’s discipline and behaviour policies.
· Obtain the School’s consent before planning to take their child on holiday during term time.
2.The School Will:
· Encourage the children to take care of their surroundings and others around them.
· Provide a caring, secure learning environment based on Catholic Church values in which each child is stimulated to achieve his / her full potential, and give of their best at all times.
· Provide a balanced curriculum and meet the individual needs of each child.
· Inform you or your child’s progress and provide an annual written report.
· Inform you about what we aim to teach your child.
· Set homework appropriate to the child’s age and in line with School Policy.
· Keep parents informed about School activities through regular letters.
· Investigate all complaints in a sensitive manner and respond in writing where necessary.
3. The Children Will:
· Keep hands, feet and objects to themselves.
· Speak to and treat everyone with kindness and respect.
· Take care of their surroundings.