WELCOME TO OUR SCHOOL!!!
Its full title is Llangaffo, A Voluntary School of the Church in Wales and the school has a close relationship with St. Caffo's Church.
The school was opened in 1854 thanks to the church. Today there are 35 pupils taught in 2 classes.
Here is what the school looks like today after a new hall was opened in 2001:
Here is what the school looked like before the new hall was built:
And here is what the school looked like in 1900: