Is it school or is it college? Bethany offers the best of both
"I left Bethany Sixth Form nearly three years ago but I still miss it. Bethany is a special place and I honestly don't know if I'd have achieved so much if I'd gone anywhere else."
The Sixth Form is a bridge between school and the world beyond. At Bethany guidance and support are balanced with freedom and responsibility.
The Orchard is the focus of Sixth Form life at Bethany. A hive of activity at lunch times and in the evenings, the purpose-built centre offers excellent individual study space. All Upper Sixth Boarders have their own room with ensuite facilities.
To request a Sixth Form Prospectus please click here. To find out more about a place in the Sixth Form at Bethany please visit our Admissions pages.
In November we hold a 16+ Directions Day. All our Year 11 pupils attend the Directions Day and prospective pupils are very welcome.
This will give current and prospective pupils the opportunity to:
- attend 4 taster sessions from our selection of 23 A level options
- talk to current Sixth Formers about life at Bethany
- tour the Orchard Sixth Form Centre and School
- find out about our "mini art college" with options to study Art, Textiles and Photography
- ask about our Sixth Form Scholarships
The day will end with the options for pupils and their parents to attend a careers forum.
If you would like further information about the day please contact our Registrar.