Children represent the potential of our society and the future of our global community. The aim of our school is to fully develop every child intellectually, morally, spiritually and physically. We believe that every day is a day in which a child can fulfill their potential.
In partnership with parents, staff, governors and the wider community, the vision at Cranbrook Church of England Primary School is as follows:
- To be recognized as an outstanding school that provides a stimulating, creative and dynamic learning environment that strives for excellence and values achievement.
- To develop the skills of the learner within a happy atmosphere.
- To prepare children to play an active role in their community.
- To offer understanding of the beliefs and traditions of the Christian faith together with an appreciation of other beliefs and cultures.
- To be a safe learning environment in which children feel secure, and where self-esteem, confidence and respect, both for self and for others, can be promoted.
- To be a learning community in which individual needs and talents are valued and success is celebrated.
- To make our school a place where children want to be.
People should leave Cranbrook with their understanding deepened, their minds enriched, and their hearts inspired, so that they love learning and embrace the challenges of the future.