The Eynsford Village Pre-School is run by a parent committee, elected annually. The Pre-School is a registered charity and relies heavily upon fund raising in order to provide craft materials, snacks, equipment, toys and such for the children, as fees alone cover just the basic costs such as staffing, rent and insurance. Parents are encouraged to join the committee, and/or to participate in social and fund raising events.
Our aim is:
• To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a parent-involving, community based group.
• To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
• To work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families.
We offer your child:
• A specially tailored curriculum leading to the Early Learning Goals.
• Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children.
• Fun and friendship with children and adults.
• The support of a personal keyworker.
• Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in your own child’s progress.
Eynsford Village Pre-School meets at the following times:
Monday to Friday 9.15 am to 12.00 midday
Wednesday and Thursday 12.30 pm to 3.00 pm
Cost per session (Under 3 yrs self funding) - Mornings £7.70 Afternoons -£7.00
Once your child is 3yrs you will receive government funding for each session
We offer education and care for children from two and a half to five years of age.
Within the group, all children are supported in developing their potential at their own pace. Our keyworker system enables us to ensure a planned curriculum tailored to the needs of each individual child. By means of developmentally appropriate play activities and a high level of individual adult input, we offer a curriculum, which enables children to progress throughout the Foundation Stage and prepares them for the National Curriculum, which begins at Year 1 in primary school.