Our school is a small rural school. The first school was opened in 1871, this building is now used as our gym hall / dining hall and kitchen.
The main school building was opened in 1932 and has had a few face lifts since then. We have two classrooms in the main building, and a staff room which is also the school office. We have a portakabin, this is used as an overflow classroom and a computer suite.
We have two teachers, Mrs McCaig who is the Headteacher, teaches P5 - P7, and Mrs Carter who teaches P1 - P4. Mrs Green is our Support Teacher and Mrs McClean is our Learning Support teacher.