Crudie Primary School is a small rural school to the East of the town of Turriff serving the community of Crudie and the surrounding area.
The present building was erected in 1959 to replace the old school which was on the same site.
The building is comprised of 2 classrooms, a gym hall, a library and kitchen. We also have a portacabin which serves as a 3rd classroom when the roll rises above 47 pupils.
The nearest main town is Turriff and most of our pupils transfer to the Academy there at the end of their primary schooling.
We maintain a close and positive working relationship with the academy which enables our pupils to have a smooth transition into their secondary education.